Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Fields

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 pm

These are the fields where horses running around, and graze. Green fields, and whites fences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Lulu walks out of the stables, with apples slices in a bag. She walks up to the white fence. Gazing at the horses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm

She looks around the fields, and spotting a chestnut horse, walking up to her. She grins, and reaches in the bag. She holds out a apple slice, keeping her palm flat. The horse nuzzle tickled, and was soft. It nibbles on the apple slice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Ichijo walked out to the fields and whistled and a black fresian gelding came trotting over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:23 pm

Lulu blinks, as she hears a whistle. She looks around, petting the chestnut horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm

He petted the horses nose and took a carrot out of a small plastic bag he was holding and gave it to the horse.

Then he ran his fingers through the horses mane which was black, long, and wavy, "your a good horse julius" he said to the horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm

She noticed Ichijo and watches him, smiling. She takes out another apple slice, and feeds it to the chestnut horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 pm

He looked over and saw lulu and smiled then going back to julius and giving him another carrot and a sugar cube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Lulu grins, and walks over to him. The chestnut horse following on the other side of the fence. "Hey, Ichijo-kun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm

He looks down at lulu "well hello there miss lulu" he said putting a white halter on the horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 pm

"You going for a ride?" She asked, looking at the horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:42 pm

"i might" he said looking at julius "i havent ridden him in a while or seen him so i thought i would brush him"

(in reality i ride horses every other weekend i have for the last 3 years xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:44 pm

"Wow! really?" she said, with stars in her eyes. She never really rode, or brushed a horse. She would just pet it.

(I used too! XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 pm

"would you like to help me and maybe we can go for a ride we can bring your little friend also" he said pointing to the cheasnut horse smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:06 pm

"Sure!" Lulu agreed, smiling. "Umm, riding?" She looks back at the chestnut horse, and looked nervous. She never really rode a horse before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 pm

He smiles "i can help you it will be okay" he said taking her hand and then grabbing julius by his halter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:09 pm

"Okay." she said, nodding. Lulu held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm

He started walking towards the stables holding julius by the halter and holding lulu's hand "make sure your little friend follows" he said pointing to the other horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Lulu looks behind her, and lets go of his hand, quickly running to the gate, and opening the door for the chestnut horse open. When the horse was out, she closed the gate, and quickly rushes back to Ichijo. The horse follows, keeping up, without a halter. The horse walked by her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saki Nightray

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : ummm... i'm somewhere.... i think i'm lost :P

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:49 am

She took Storm to the fields, she watched Storm eat the grass and layed down on the soft green grass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fruitsbasket.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Saki Nightray

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : ummm... i'm somewhere.... i think i'm lost :P

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:10 am

Saki looked up to make sure Storm was okay. Then she sat on the fence and watched him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fruitsbasket.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Saki Nightray

avatar

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 23
Location : ummm... i'm somewhere.... i think i'm lost :P

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:43 am

Saki looked up into the sky, she knew that her mother and father where watching her. "Come os Storm lets go back." She took Storm back to his stall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fruitsbasket.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Lulu leads Jeans into the field, and closes the gate. She watches the horse graze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijo Takuma

avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Ichijo hears the footsteps get closer and just tries acting calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

avatar

Posts : 1735
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: The Fields   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

She grins, and takes Ichijo's hand. "What do you wanna do now?" She asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Fields   

Back to top Go down
 
The Fields
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Early flying fields
» Speculation of Whats to Come
» L.O.L. - Into the fields of Injustice (fanfare)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Cross Academy :: Stables-
Jump to: